Recent links on Open Access
- An interview with Pat Brown, one of the founders of the Public Library of Science: ‘I want to LITERALLY overthrow the scientific publishing establishment. . . . PLoS is just part of a longer range plan. The idea is to completely change the way the whole system works for scientific communication.’
- UK’s 24th Green Open Access Mandate, Planet’s 92nd: Coventry University
- expressive processing: an experiment in blog-based peer review
- The 100 Best Open Education Resources on the Web: plenty of lectures (in certain fields), but where are the open textbooks?
- Preprint repositories for the humanities: where are they?